| ©2018 St. Blasius Old Parish Church, Shanklin

Some Other Mysteries Church & Manor Church Interior An Incomplete List Church From Outside

Some Other Mysteries

The Renaissance Chest One    of    the    church's    treasures,    situated    in    the former    Baptistery    now    the    Parish    Room,    is    a beautiful   heavy   oak   chest,   inscribed   "Dom   Prius Thomas   Silksted,   Prior   from   the   year   of   Our   Lord 1512". Thomas     Silksted     was     Prior     of     St.     Swithin's, Winchester,   known   to   be   a   patron   of   sculpture   in wood,   and   that   part   of   the   chest's   provenance   is not   in   doubt.   The   small   mystery   is   how   it   comes to be in Shanklin Old Church. As     usual,     there     are     conflicting     suggestions. Perhaps   it   arrived   at   the   time   of   the   English   Civil War   in   the   mid-seventeenth   century,   sent   filled with    some    Winchester    Cathedral    treasures    for safekeeping    by    the    Royalist    manorial    family. When    the    treasures    were    returned,    the    chest may   have   remained.   Alternatively,   it   may   have been   a   domestic   chest   (surely   an   unusually   fine one)   which   might   have   passed   by   gift,   bequest   or sale to other hands when Prior Thomas died. The Crypt Access    to    the    burial    crypt    under    the    chancel (part   of   the   12th   century   chapel)   now   seems   to be    impossible,    and    perhaps    the    dust    of    long dead   members   of   the   Lisle,   Denys   and   Popham families should be left undisturbed. Perhaps   only   idle   curiosity   leads   to   the   wish   to know    more    about    this    inaccessible    place,    but examination    of    the    stonework    that    must    be there   might   throw   interesting   light   on   the   date   of the   earliest   chapel   on   the   site.   11th   century   or 13th?   Perhaps   18th   or   completely   altered   in   the mid-Victorian refurbishment? Steps   leading   to   a   bricked   up   wall   have   recently been   uncovered,   under   the   pews   to   one   side   of the   original   doorway.   One   day   repairs   may   need to    be    made,    but    until    then    this    intriguingly inviolate   space   will   guard   its   secrets   -   or   lack   of them. The Hatchments There   are   three   funeral   hatchments   displayed   in the    church,    one    over    the    door    to    the    parish room    and    two    in    the    chancel    over    the    choir stalls.   At   one   time   it   was   believed   that   the   one over   the   door   dated   from   Stuart   times   but   after it   was   cleaned   and   restored   (thanks   to   Mrs.   Anne Springman,   great-great   niece   of   Francis   White- Popham,    the    last    resident    Lord    of    the    Manor, and   the   direct   descendant   of   Geoffrey   de   Lisle)   it was   found   to   be   the   funeral   hatchment   for   King George    II.    How    this    hatchment    came    to    St. Blasius Church remains a mystery. The   two   hatchments   in   the   chancel   belong   to   the Popham   family.   The   one   on   the   right   hand   side facing     the     altar     (also     cleaned     and     restored thanks    to    Mrs.    Springman)    bears    the    arms    of John     Popham,     of     Shanklin     and     Newchurch, married   to   Grace   Shapleigh   of   Newcourt   Deven, who   died   in   1763.   His   memorial   slab   can   be   seen partly   concealed   by   the   kneeler   at   the   altar   rail. The   other   bears   the   arms   of   John   Popham   of Kitehill   and   Shanklin,   married   to   Mary   Perry   of Kitehill, who died in 1816. There   are   also   two   wooden   panels   hanging   on the   end   wall   of   the   South   transept   depicting   the arms    of    King    Charles    I    and    Charles,    Prince    of Wales    (later    Charles    II).    These    are    not    funeral hatchments    but    rather    arms    that    hung    in    all churches   during   the   reign   of   Charles   I.   During the    Commonwealth,    following    the    English    Civil War,    most    of    these    panels    were    destroyed    by Parliament.   The   Lord   of   the   Manor   at   the   time was   a   Royalist   and   hid   the   panels   until   after   the Restoration,    when    they    were    reinstated    in    the church.     Perhaps     these,     with     the     Georgian hatchment    and    the    wooden    coat    of    arms    of William    III    above    the    clergy    vestry    door,    are evidence    of    the    loyalties    of    the    Manor    during those reigns.
Some recorded griefs - moving memorials Inside   St.   Blasius   Church,   there   are   more   than the   usual   number   of   memorials   to   children   and young people who died before their time. A    natural    place    for    visitors    to    stand    is    in    the centre,    under    the    tower.    At    their    feet    on    the chancel   floor   they   are   sure   to   notice   the   white marble      slabs,      diagonally      inscribed      to      the memory   of   three   Popham   children.   All   were   the issue of John Popham who died in 1763. Elizabeth,   aged   13,   was   the   daughter   of   his   first wife   Grace.   The   other   two   were   children   of   his second   wife,   Elizabeth.   They   died   aged   5   months and      10      months      respectively.      The      simple recording    of    these    deaths    is    perhaps    more moving   for   leaving   the   grief   it   represents   to   be imagined. On   the   wall   of   the   chancel   is   a   graceful   marble tablet   paying   tribute   to   another   Popham   child, twelve   years   old   Sarah   Shapleigh   Popham   who died     in     1808.     The     inscription's     moderation increases our awareness of love and grief "This   small   tribute   of   regard   and   gratitude   to   the memory   of   a   most   excellent   child   is   given   by   her affectionate parents." What    more    could    her    parents    give    their    lost daughter? Two   later   records   of   girls   who   died   young   are   in the   form   of   stained   glass   windows,   near   to   the south   transept   door.   These   both   date   from   1861. One   shows   a   little   girl   tenderly   guarded   by   an angel   and   bears   the   inscription,   "To   the   memory of    little    Kate".    The    other,    in    a    strongly    similar style,   shows   Jairus'   daughter   being   raised   by   our Lord.    It    is    dedicated    to    Charlotte    Wilhelmina Walker,   who   died   on   the   8th   January   1861,   aged 19.   The   watching   figures   lead   us   to   remember the   parents   who   chose   the   inscription,   "She   is not    dead,    but    sleepeth"    ...    a    more    comforting sentiment   with   which   to   contemplate   these   sad memorials. Other windows The    main    window    in    the    South    transept    is    a memorial    window    given    in    memory    of    Francis White-Popham    who    died    in    February    1894,    by his       widow,       Margaret.       This       depicts       the resurrection     appearance     of     Jesus     to     Mary Magdalene.   The   lozenge   shaped   window   at   the top    bears    the    arms    of    the    Popham    family.    It bears,    scratched    on    it,    the    name    of    the    local glass     maker     who     constructed     it     -     Wm.     D Grounsell   -   painter   -   Shanklin   July   5   1872,   and pre-dates the rest of the window. The    East    window,    over    the    altar,    depicts    the angel   telling   the   shepherds   of   the   birth   of   Jesus. We   have   no   record   of   when   this   was   put   in   place or who had it erected. The   window   in   the   North   transept   depicts   Jesus and    his    disciples    at    the    Sea    of    Galilee.    It    is unusual   in   that   not   even   Jesus   is   shown   with   a halo.     This     window     was     erected     in     1881     in memory   of   the   Rev.   George   Southouse,   rector   of the parish from 1853 - 1880. The    window    in    the    parish    room    shows    the parable    of    the    sower.    This    was    placed    by    the family   of   Captain   Charles   Douglas-   Hamilton   R.N. in 1911. There   was   a   round   Rose   window   installed   at   the West   end   of   the   church   when   it   was   extended   in 1852,    but    this    was    obscured    when    the    two- manual    organ    by    Forster    and    Andrews    was installed   in   1874,   and   can   only   now   be   seen   from outside   the   church.   Seven   of   the   original   thirteen panels have been replaced by plain glass. The   engraved   glass   panel   depicting   St.   Blasius   in the    small    window    in    the    North    transept    is    in memory     of     the     Rev.     Canon     Edmund     Dana, Rector   of   the   parish   from   1949   -   1962,   and   who was   a   regular   worshipper   at   the   church   after   his retirement   from   ministry   in   1981.   The   window has    been    designed    and    produced    by    a    local glassmaker,    Martin    Evans    of    Glory    Art    Glass, Sandown,   who   also   engraved   the   shields   in   the parish room windows.
Some Other Mysteries Church & Manor Church Interior An Incomplete List Church From Outside

| ©2018 St. Blasius Old Parish Church, Shanklin

Some Other Mysteries Features of the Church Interior Church & Manor: An Outline History The Church From Outside An Incomplete List of Incumbents and Patrons

Some Other Mysteries

The Renaissance Chest One   of   the   church's   treasures,   situated   in   the   former   Baptistery   now   the Parish   Room,   is   a   beautiful   heavy   oak   chest,   inscribed   "Dom   Prius   Thomas Silksted, Prior from the year of Our Lord 1512". Thomas   Silksted   was   Prior   of   St.   Swithin's,   Winchester,   known   to   be   a   patron of   sculpture   in   wood,   and   that   part   of   the   chest's   provenance   is   not   in   doubt. The small mystery is how it comes to be in Shanklin Old Church. As   usual,   there   are   conflicting   suggestions.   Perhaps   it   arrived   at   the   time   of the   English   Civil   War   in   the   mid-seventeenth   century,   sent   filled   with   some Winchester    Cathedral    treasures    for    safekeeping    by    the    Royalist    manorial family.   When   the   treasures   were   returned,   the   chest   may   have   remained. Alternatively,   it   may   have   been   a   domestic   chest   (surely   an   unusually   fine   one)   which   might   have   passed   by   gift,   bequest   or   sale   to other hands when Prior Thomas died. The Crypt Access   to   the   burial   crypt   under   the   chancel   (part   of   the   12th   century   chapel)   now   seems   to   be   impossible,   and   perhaps   the   dust   of long dead members of the Lisle, Denys and Popham families should be left undisturbed. Perhaps   only   idle   curiosity   leads   to   the   wish   to   know   more   about   this   inaccessible   place,   but   examination   of   the   stonework   that   must be   there   might   throw   interesting   light   on   the   date   of   the   earliest   chapel   on   the   site.   11th   century   or   13th?   Perhaps   18th   or   completely altered in the mid-Victorian refurbishment? Steps   leading   to   a   bricked   up   wall   have   recently   been   uncovered,   under   the   pews   to   one   side   of   the   original   doorway.   One   day   repairs may need to be made, but until then this intriguingly inviolate space will guard its secrets - or lack of them. The Hatchments There   are   three   funeral   hatchments   displayed   in   the   church,   one   over   the   door   to   the   parish   room   and   two   in   the   chancel   over   the choir   stalls.   At   one   time   it   was   believed   that   the   one   over   the   door   dated   from   Stuart   times   but   after   it   was   cleaned   and   restored (thanks   to   Mrs.   Anne   Springman,   great-great   niece   of   Francis   White-Popham,   the   last   resident   Lord   of   the   Manor,   and   the   direct descendant   of   Geoffrey   de   Lisle)   it   was   found   to   be   the   funeral   hatchment   for   King   George   II.   How   this   hatchment   came   to   St.   Blasius Church remains a mystery. The   two   hatchments   in   the   chancel   belong   to   the   Popham   family.   The   one   on   the   right   hand   side   facing   the   altar   (also   cleaned   and restored   thanks   to   Mrs.   Springman)   bears   the   arms   of   John   Popham,   of   Shanklin   and   Newchurch,   married   to   Grace   Shapleigh   of Newcourt   Deven,   who   died   in   1763.   His   memorial   slab   can   be   seen   partly   concealed   by   the   kneeler   at   the   altar   rail.   The   other   bears   the arms of John Popham of Kitehill and Shanklin, married to Mary Perry of Kitehill, who died in 1816. There   are   also   two   wooden   panels   hanging   on   the   end   wall   of   the   South   transept   depicting   the   arms   of   King   Charles   I   and   Charles, Prince   of   Wales   (later   Charles   II).   These   are   not   funeral   hatchments   but   rather   arms   that   hung   in   all   churches   during   the   reign   of Charles   I.   During   the   Commonwealth,   following   the   English   Civil   War,   most   of   these   panels   were   destroyed   by   Parliament.   The   Lord   of the   Manor   at   the   time   was   a   Royalist   and   hid   the   panels   until   after   the   Restoration,   when   they   were   reinstated   in   the   church.   Perhaps these,   with   the   Georgian   hatchment   and   the   wooden   coat   of   arms   of   William   III   above   the   clergy   vestry   door,   are   evidence   of   the loyalties of the Manor during those reigns.
Some recorded griefs - moving memorials Inside   St.   Blasius   Church,   there   are   more   than   the   usual   number   of   memorials   to children and young people who died before their time. A   natural   place   for   visitors   to   stand   is   in   the   centre,   under   the   tower.   At   their   feet   on the   chancel   floor   they   are   sure   to   notice   the   white   marble   slabs,   diagonally   inscribed   to the   memory   of   three   Popham   children.   All   were   the   issue   of   John   Popham   who   died   in 1763. Elizabeth,    aged    13,    was    the    daughter    of    his    first    wife    Grace.    The    other    two    were children    of    his    second    wife,    Elizabeth.    They    died    aged    5    months    and    10    months respectively.   The   simple   recording   of   these   deaths   is   perhaps   more   moving   for   leaving the grief it represents to be imagined. On    the    wall    of    the    chancel    is    a    graceful    marble    tablet    paying    tribute    to    another Popham    child,    twelve    years    old    Sarah    Shapleigh    Popham    who    died    in    1808.    The inscription's moderation increases our awareness of love and grief "This   small   tribute   of   regard   and   gratitude   to   the   memory   of   a   most   excellent   child   is   given by her affectionate parents." What more could her parents give their lost daughter? Two   later   records   of   girls   who   died   young   are   in   the   form   of   stained   glass   windows,   near   to   the   south   transept   door.   These   both   date from   1861.   One   shows   a   little   girl   tenderly   guarded   by   an   angel   and   bears   the   inscription,   "To   the   memory   of   little   Kate".   The   other,   in   a strongly   similar   style,   shows   Jairus'   daughter   being   raised   by   our   Lord.   It   is   dedicated   to   Charlotte   Wilhelmina   Walker,   who   died   on   the 8th   January   1861,   aged   19.   The   watching   figures   lead   us   to   remember   the   parents   who   chose   the   inscription,   "She   is   not   dead,   but sleepeth" ... a more comforting sentiment with which to contemplate these sad memorials. Other windows The   main   window   in   the   South   transept   is   a   memorial   window   given   in   memory   of   Francis   White-Popham   who   died   in   February   1894, by   his   widow,   Margaret.   This   depicts   the   resurrection   appearance   of   Jesus   to   Mary   Magdalene.   The   lozenge   shaped   window   at   the   top bears   the   arms   of   the   Popham   family.   It   bears,   scratched   on   it,   the   name   of   the   local   glass   maker   who   constructed   it   -   Wm.   D   Grounsell - painter - Shanklin July 5 1872, and pre-dates the rest of the window. The   East   window,   over   the   altar,   depicts   the   angel   telling   the   shepherds   of   the   birth   of   Jesus.   We   have   no   record   of   when   this   was   put   in place or who had it erected. The   window   in   the   North   transept   depicts   Jesus   and   his   disciples   at   the   Sea   of   Galilee.   It   is   unusual   in   that   not   even   Jesus   is   shown   with a halo. This window was erected in 1881 in memory of the Rev. George Southouse, rector of the parish from 1853 - 1880. The   window   in   the   parish   room   shows   the   parable   of   the   sower.   This   was   placed   by   the   family   of   Captain   Charles   Douglas-   Hamilton R.N. in 1911. There   was   a   round   Rose   window   installed   at   the   West   end   of   the   church   when   it   was   extended   in   1852,   but   this   was   obscured   when   the two-manual   organ   by   Forster   and   Andrews   was   installed   in   1874,   and   can   only   now   be   seen   from   outside   the   church.   Seven   of   the original thirteen panels have been replaced by plain glass. The   engraved   glass   panel   depicting   St.   Blasius   in   the   small   window   in   the   North   transept   is   in   memory   of   the   Rev.   Canon   Edmund Dana,   Rector   of   the   parish   from   1949   -   1962,   and   who   was   a   regular   worshipper   at   the   church   after   his   retirement   from   ministry   in 1981.   The   window   has   been   designed   and   produced   by   a   local   glassmaker,   Martin   Evans   of   Glory   Art   Glass,   Sandown,   who   also engraved the shields in the parish room windows.
Some Other Mysteries Features of the Church Interior Church & Manor: An Outline History The Church From Outside An Incomplete List of Incumbents and Patrons HOME ABOUT US SERVICES EVENTS HISTORY COMMUNITY PRIVACY NOTICE CONTACT
Some Other Mysteries Features of the Church Interior Church & Manor: An Outline History The Church From Outside An Incomplete List of Incumbents and Patrons

Some Other Mysteries

The Renaissance Chest One   of   the   church's   treasures,   situated   in   the former    Baptistery    now    the    Parish    Room,    is    a beautiful   heavy   oak   chest,   inscribed   "Dom   Prius Thomas    Silksted,    Prior    from    the    year    of    Our Lord 1512". Thomas    Silksted    was    Prior    of    St.    Swithin's, Winchester,   known   to   be   a   patron   of   sculpture in      wood,      and      that      part      of      the      chest's provenance   is   not   in   doubt.   The   small   mystery is how it comes to be in Shanklin Old Church. As   usual,   there   are   conflicting   suggestions.   Perhaps   it   arrived   at   the   time   of   the   English   Civil   War   in the   mid-seventeenth   century,   sent   filled   with   some   Winchester   Cathedral   treasures   for   safekeeping by   the   Royalist   manorial   family.   When   the   treasures   were   returned,   the   chest   may   have   remained. Alternatively,   it   may   have   been   a   domestic   chest   (surely   an   unusually   fine   one)   which   might   have passed by gift, bequest or sale to other hands when Prior Thomas died. The Crypt Access   to   the   burial   crypt   under   the   chancel   (part   of   the   12th   century   chapel)   now   seems   to   be impossible,   and   perhaps   the   dust   of   long   dead   members   of   the   Lisle,   Denys   and   Popham   families should be left undisturbed. Perhaps    only    idle    curiosity    leads    to    the    wish    to    know    more    about    this    inaccessible    place,    but examination   of   the   stonework   that   must   be   there   might   throw   interesting   light   on   the   date   of   the earliest   chapel   on   the   site.   11th   century   or   13th?   Perhaps   18th   or   completely   altered   in   the   mid- Victorian refurbishment? Steps   leading   to   a   bricked   up   wall   have   recently   been   uncovered,   under   the   pews   to   one   side   of   the original   doorway.   One   day   repairs   may   need   to   be   made,   but   until   then   this   intriguingly   inviolate space will guard its secrets - or lack of them. The Hatchments There   are   three   funeral   hatchments   displayed   in   the   church,   one   over   the   door   to   the   parish   room and   two   in   the   chancel   over   the   choir   stalls.   At   one   time   it   was   believed   that   the   one   over   the   door dated   from   Stuart   times   but   after   it   was   cleaned   and   restored   (thanks   to   Mrs.   Anne   Springman, great-great   niece   of   Francis   White-Popham,   the   last   resident   Lord   of   the   Manor,   and   the   direct descendant   of   Geoffrey   de   Lisle)   it   was   found   to   be   the   funeral   hatchment   for   King   George   II.   How this hatchment came to St. Blasius Church remains a mystery. The   two   hatchments   in   the   chancel   belong   to   the   Popham   family.   The   one   on   the   right   hand   side facing   the   altar   (also   cleaned   and   restored   thanks   to   Mrs.   Springman)   bears   the   arms   of   John Popham,   of   Shanklin   and   Newchurch,   married   to   Grace   Shapleigh   of   Newcourt   Deven,   who   died   in 1763.   His   memorial   slab   can   be   seen   partly   concealed   by   the   kneeler   at   the   altar   rail.   The   other bears   the   arms   of   John   Popham   of   Kitehill   and   Shanklin,   married   to   Mary   Perry   of   Kitehill,   who   died in 1816. There   are   also   two   wooden   panels   hanging   on   the   end   wall   of   the   South   transept   depicting   the   arms of   King   Charles   I   and   Charles,   Prince   of   Wales   (later   Charles   II).   These   are   not   funeral   hatchments   but rather   arms   that   hung   in   all   churches   during   the   reign   of   Charles   I.   During   the   Commonwealth, following   the   English   Civil   War,   most   of   these   panels   were   destroyed   by   Parliament.   The   Lord   of   the Manor   at   the   time   was   a   Royalist   and   hid   the   panels   until   after   the   Restoration,   when   they   were reinstated   in   the   church.   Perhaps   these,   with   the   Georgian   hatchment   and   the   wooden   coat   of   arms of   William   III   above   the   clergy   vestry   door,   are   evidence   of   the   loyalties   of   the   Manor   during   those reigns.
Some recorded griefs - moving memorials Inside   St.   Blasius   Church,   there   are   more   than   the   usual number   of   memorials   to   children   and   young   people   who died before their time. A    natural    place    for    visitors    to    stand    is    in    the    centre, under   the   tower.   At   their   feet   on   the   chancel   floor   they are    sure    to    notice    the    white    marble    slabs,    diagonally inscribed   to   the   memory   of   three   Popham   children.   All were the issue of John Popham who died in 1763. Elizabeth,   aged   13,   was   the   daughter   of   his   first   wife Grace.   The   other   two   were   children   of   his   second   wife, Elizabeth.    They    died    aged    5    months    and    10    months respectively.    The    simple    recording    of    these    deaths    is perhaps   more   moving   for   leaving   the   grief   it   represents to be imagined. On   the   wall   of   the   chancel   is   a   graceful   marble   tablet   paying   tribute   to   another   Popham   child,   twelve years   old   Sarah   Shapleigh   Popham   who   died   in   1808.   The   inscription's   moderation   increases   our awareness of love and grief "This   small   tribute   of   regard   and   gratitude   to   the   memory   of   a   most   excellent   child   is   given   by   her affectionate parents." What more could her parents give their lost daughter? Two   later   records   of   girls   who   died   young   are   in   the   form   of   stained   glass   windows,   near   to   the south   transept   door.   These   both   date   from   1861.   One   shows   a   little   girl   tenderly   guarded   by   an angel   and   bears   the   inscription,   "To   the   memory   of   little   Kate".   The   other,   in   a   strongly   similar   style, shows   Jairus'   daughter   being   raised   by   our   Lord.   It   is   dedicated   to   Charlotte   Wilhelmina   Walker,   who died   on   the   8th   January   1861,   aged   19.   The   watching   figures   lead   us   to   remember   the   parents   who chose   the   inscription,   "She   is   not   dead,   but   sleepeth"   ...   a   more   comforting   sentiment   with   which   to contemplate these sad memorials. Other windows The   main   window   in   the   South   transept   is   a   memorial   window   given   in   memory   of   Francis   White- Popham    who    died    in    February    1894,    by    his    widow,    Margaret.    This    depicts    the    resurrection appearance   of   Jesus   to   Mary   Magdalene.   The   lozenge   shaped   window   at   the   top   bears   the   arms   of the   Popham   family.   It   bears,   scratched   on   it,   the   name   of   the   local   glass   maker   who   constructed   it   - Wm. D Grounsell - painter - Shanklin July 5 1872, and pre-dates the rest of the window. The   East   window,   over   the   altar,   depicts   the   angel   telling   the   shepherds   of   the   birth   of   Jesus.   We have no record of when this was put in place or who had it erected. The   window   in   the   North   transept   depicts   Jesus   and   his   disciples   at   the   Sea   of   Galilee.   It   is   unusual   in that   not   even   Jesus   is   shown   with   a   halo.   This   window   was   erected   in   1881   in   memory   of   the   Rev. George Southouse, rector of the parish from 1853 - 1880. The   window   in   the   parish   room   shows   the   parable   of   the   sower.   This   was   placed   by   the   family   of Captain Charles Douglas- Hamilton R.N. in 1911. There   was   a   round   Rose   window   installed   at   the   West   end   of   the   church   when   it   was   extended   in 1852,   but   this   was   obscured   when   the   two-manual   organ   by   Forster   and   Andrews   was   installed   in 1874,   and   can   only   now   be   seen   from   outside   the   church.   Seven   of   the   original   thirteen   panels   have been replaced by plain glass. The   engraved   glass   panel   depicting   St.   Blasius   in   the   small   window   in   the   North   transept   is   in memory   of   the   Rev.   Canon   Edmund   Dana,   Rector   of   the   parish   from   1949   -   1962,   and   who   was   a regular   worshipper   at   the   church   after   his   retirement   from   ministry   in   1981.   The   window   has   been designed   and   produced   by   a   local   glassmaker,   Martin   Evans   of   Glory   Art   Glass,   Sandown,   who   also engraved the shields in the parish room windows.
Some Other Mysteries Features of the Church Interior Church & Manor: An Outline History The Church From Outside An Incomplete List of Incumbents and Patrons
Shanklin Isle of Wight St. Blasius Old Parish Church
Shanklin Isle of Wight St. Blasius Old Parish Church
Shanklin Isle of Wight St. Blasius Old Parish Church